How to Make a Glass Painted Suncatcher
Lesson 1 - Design
In this lesson you will learn how to create beautiful flower designs inspired by historic stained glass windows. You will create 3 beautiful flower motifs onto paper, using a pencil, ruler, compass and coloured pencils. Each one is unique and follows processes similar to the previous one. No previous drawing experience required.
Lesson 2 - Glass Painting
(1 hour and 15 minutes)
In this lesson you will learn how to Glass Paint!
You'll learn the basic methods of Glass Painting and discover the best brush stroke technique! Glass Painting is completely different from Painting with Watercolours, Acrylics or Oils. Discover this beautiful medium with a simple and easy method that you will enjoy.
Lesson 3 - Outliner
In this lesson you will learn the skill of using the Outliner. I've devised a super easy technique for beginners, that will turn you into a master immediately! I give you plenty of tips and techniques to create your Suncatcher today and inspire you to make more in the future!
Lesson 4 - Hanging
And finally in this lesson, you'll learn how to attach your pieces together and hang your stunning Suncatcher up for display. You can hang your Suncatcher over any window of your home and gaze in amazement when the sun shines through it! Isn't it amazing how Glass Paint interplays with light, to create stunning colourful effects in your home!
How does it work?
This Online Art Course is designed for you to follow along with me and watch in REAL TIME. This means that both you and I will make our Suncatchers, together, at the same time!
You are guided gently and slowly throughout the process and I give many tips and suggestions to help you learn new skills along the way.
There are MULTIPLE CAMERAS for you to see the Artwork from, to help you see clearly from different angels.
You are very welcome to pause the videos whenever you need to, to practice and to go over steps that you are unsure of, or simply need more time with.
Remember, once you purchase an Artists Resource Online Course, you get LIFETIME ACCESS to that Course! This means that there is absolutely no time limit for you to make your beautiful creation, you create it all in your own time.
This Course is for you if:
- You are an absolute beginner to Glass Painting, Drawing and/or Art Making of any kind.
- You want to learn the skill of Glass Painting.
- You want to learn the skill of Drawing your own Stained Glass Motifs.
- You want to learn Art skills from the comfort of your own home.
- You want to be guided gently and slowly through the process of the project, step by step.
- You want to be given simple and clear instructions that are easy to follow.
- You want to be able to pause and replay the steps whenever you wish, as many times as you like.
- You want to keep the high quality videos to refer to in the future.
- You want to make your Suncatcher in your own time.
- You want to take up Glass Painting as a hobby and you need a starting point.
- You simply want to try something new!
- You want to learn the techniques so you can apply them to other Glass Painting projects that you have in mind.
- You want to create a Suncatcher to display at home (or give as a gift!)
- You want to achieve beautiful results quickly!
About Your Instructor
Creator of Artists Resource, Head Art Teacher & Artist
Leona has been designing and teaching her original and unique Art Classes for over 10 years. She founded Artists Resource in 2011 and has since taught thousands of Adults and Children at her Workshops, Parties and at prestigious Events.
Leona mission is to connect people of all ages and from all walks of life to their Creativity. She firmly believes that when you connect to your Creativity, not only will you help improve your concentration and relaxation, but you will live a happier and more fulfilled life too!
I have designed this course especially for you, to help you produce the best results possible, with zero experience required!
I will give you all my knowledge and skill, from over 10 years of teaching Glass Painting to adults and children!
I'll assist you in creating a Glass Painted Suncatcher that you will be proud of.
So what are you waiting for? :)
Click on the button below and I’ll see you there!